A web-based application that allows you to optimize the impact of your communications. It serves as a powerful development tool for creating, managing, sending & tracking newsletters and email campaigns. It simplifies the publishing and delivery process so you can focus on the content, as well as on analyzing and responding to the results of your campaign.
Email marketing is an extremely cost-effective way to communicate with prospective and existing customers. The key objective of email marketing for most businesses is to create “brand awareness”. Other major benefits of email marketing include new customer acquisition and customer retention. An average Indian marketer allots 6% of the total marketing budget to email marketing. 71% of businesses plan email campaigns on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
Features & Benefits
- Targeted email marketing campaign allows for quick and easy connection with clients over other traditional forms of marketing such as sending direct postal mails or telesales.
- Keeping in touch with customers on a regular basis via sending e-mail allows you to generate repeat sales which can be up to four times more profitable than the initial purchase.
- Online email campaigns provide a great opportunity for you to up-sell & cross-sell your products and services. For e.g. if you run a website that sells Automobiles someone purchasing a new automobile also be interested in other accessories.
- If you run a conventional offline business you can use email marketing to drive foot traffic through your door.
- Email marketing is a lot cheaper marketing channel as against sending direct mails to clients.
Unlike traditional direct mails, the effectiveness of online email marketing can be calculated on categories such Inbox Deliver ability, conversion or sales and open rates.