How short codes help the people handling their own business?
Short Code is a shared 5 Digit Virtual Number which basically provided by mobile network operators, on which data (SMS) can be sent by subscribers of the mobile operators. All incoming SMS, to the short code can be made available with full details to the customer. Short Code is used for 2 way communication between the businesses and its end customers. Short Codes widely used by media and entertainment sector for voting and polling purpose. It is also used for feedback collection, exam results, online lucky draw, lead generation and other electronic related services. Even you can make a Short Code as your Sender ID, so your customers can send a reply to that Short Code with a keyword.
Not only Marketers, but many of the Application developers have started opting for short codes for launching interactive SMS services for their customers, employees or any target audience. These services range from Information-on-Demand, Subscription service, SMS based Trivia or Games, SMS Contests, Opinion Polls and SMS Voting Services.
- 5xxxx/ 5xxxx integrated with all telecom operators in India.
- A free auto-response message for all incoming messages.
- Unlimited sub keywords.
- Get dedicated short codes and create unlimited Keywords using an easy to use control panel.
- Complete reporting available online.
- Tracking and reporting of each enquiry sent by end user
- Short codes are easy to remember than long mobile phone numbers.
- Hot lead generation is quick & probability of getting enquiries is more than other print ads.
- Combined with marketing campaign can be automated, personalized, customized and analyzed.
- Short code are very effective because interested prospect can take immediate call to action.
- Short text code can be used by advertising agencies, media companies, radio stations, TV channels, Restaurants, Tours & Travel agency marketing savvy companies for campaigns, contests etc.
- For B2B lead generation, Advertising agencies prefer to get sms short code as the response to their advertising campaign is measurable on parameters like numbers, time, effectiveness, etc.